Let us take your apparel needs to the next level.
Our Screen-Printing Services are top-notch. The quality and turnaround speak for themselves. We do all of our work in-house which means we have full control over our customer service. We are currently set up for up to 6 color screen-printing processes. If you need just a few pieces to get you started or looking to do a massive screen print order, we can accommodate all your needs. No job is too big or too small for us. We offer a range of different products. Along with top name brands like Augusta Sportswear, Nike, Port Authority, Sport Tek, Badger, Next Level, District, Carhartt, Dixie, Holloway, Russell, Boxercraft, Don Alleson, and Easton. We also offer the basics. Gildan, Jerzee, Hanes, Fruit of the Loom, Bella, etc. Items include T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Hoodies, Fleece, Polo Sport Shirts, Tank Tops, Sweatpants, Shorts, Work Wear, and Jackets.
There are all types of applications for screen printing. If you're looking for shirts for your company/business or a booster club getting hoodies for your students, we do it all. Any other questions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a range of different products. Along with top name brands like Holloway, Russell, Boxercraft, Don Alleson, and Easton. We also offer the basics. Gildan, Jerzee, Hanes, Fruit of the Loom, Bella, etc. Above is a link to an online catalog of different items we offer like T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Fleeces, Polo Sport Shirts, Work Wear, and Jackets. Check it out to help you determine exactly which route you want to go in your custom apparel project.
There are no products listed under this category.
1. Bring in the artwork you want to get printing on your apparel items. We can print on a range of different types of materials. T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Hoodies, Tote Bags, Tank Tops, Sweatpants, Hats, Polos, Oxfords, etc. Once you have decided what you are printing on and have brought in the artwork, we can get started. If you aren't sure about the artwork or have an idea but don't know how to put it together, not to worry. We will help you design something and work with you on getting you exactly what you want!
2. The best type of format to bring us with your artwork is an eps, Illustrator, or Corel file because the artwork is already separated into layers for us. Like the example above the client ( Johnny's Body Shop ) wants a 2 color print on the front of black t-shirts. We separate the colors. We are printing both Red and White.
3. We take the separate colors and print them onto a clear sheet of paper.
4. We take the clear sheets and burn them into a specialty coated screen to create a stencil of the artwork. In the example here we use two screens per color we are printing.
5. We set the screen over the shirt and print the first color of the designs. We dry the 1st color we printed and are now ready to move to the next color.
6. We print the 2nd color of the design onto the item and then run the finished product into a dryer. We are currently set up to do up to 6 colors with this whole process.